2010 m. lapkričio 27 d., šeštadienis

Self-assessment

  • ESP vocaburaly tests
ESP vocabulary tests helped  to improve my vocabulary because I learned  many new, interesting words, who related to psychology.
  • Writing summaries 
At the beginning I did not know how to write summary because I have never written it. So I think it is still difficult for me, but I believe that with more practice I can improve. I most worry about the grammar mistakes, because this is my weakness.
  • Online exercises 
Online exercises help to improve my vocabulary. Also this is a great test, which check that we learned at home. This is a great practice before ESP. I like online exercises, but sometimes I feel that I'm not ready, so I make mistakes.
  • Moodle tests
Some tests was too difficult for me. Often I had to use a book. However, all this has been helpful for me. I  remembered many words.
  • Online listening in class. Traditional listening to cassetles
I think this exercises were very useful and also interesting. 

  • Power point presentations
My theme was ''Thinking and reasoning". It was difficult to understand this theme and to prepare presentacion, but it was interesting for me.
  • Speaking impromptu
In classes we had to speak impromptu a lot and I don't like this, because I afraid speak in English. My English vocabulary is very poor, but I believe that this will change. I want to speak English better.
  • Short talks
Themes were interesting, especially short talk about Richard Wiseman. I find it hard to speak in English, but I try.

In conclussion, I think I still have to learn to write good summaries and I have to try to speak in English better.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą