2011 m. balandžio 16 d., šeštadienis

Stress test

This stress test showed me that my overall score is 3.52. This score is a measure of overal emotional well- being. So the points showed that I'm stress. I think I'm one of people who are very emotional, so I'm agree with that.


Next is quality of life score. This is a measure of how happy or satisfied I'm with my life, including overall self- esteem, health, friends or family, work. My score is 3.2, so I'm very stressed. I like my life, I love my friend family. But yes,sometimes is a bad day, than I feel very strees and unhappy, but I think it's normal.


My symtom distress score is 3.78. This's mean that I'm stress. Score measures my symtoms of depression, hostility. Sometimes I worried about my life, then I have some problem. But I'm not inclided to depression.


Level of functioning score is 3.63- very stress. This is a measure of how well I'm able to get along in the community. I think score too big, because I like communicate  with people, it's not problem for me.


I like this test,it's showed more true about my stress in some situacion.

1 komentaras:

  1. I don't think that you are so stressed. I don't believe that these results reflects your level of stress. But it is only my opinion :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti